God our Creator Hears and Answers Prayer
Call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you,
and you will honor me."
Psalm 50:15 NIV
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him:
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him,
and shew him my salvation.
Psalm 50:15,16 KJV
He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him:
he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
Psalm 145:19 KJV
We proclaim Jesus, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me.
Colossians 1:28-29 NIV
Add
People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support
Call upon me in the day of trouble
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contribute
Labels
- "verse for the day" (478)
- simply awsome (1)
Archives
About Me
Add
Search This Blog
Santa Claus
Sponsors
The Bible and the words of the Lord God



Post a Comment