People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support

Be joyful always!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010 ·

Be joyful always;


Pray continually;
Give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV

Rejoice in the Lord always;

again I will say, rejoice!

Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer
and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests
be made known to God.
Philippians 4:4-6 NASB


You too, I urge you, rejoice in the
same way and share your joy with me.

Philippians 2:18 NASB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute

Search This Blog

Santa Claus

Santa Claus

Sponsors

The Bible and the words of the Lord God

Who is Following?