People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support

Be A Warrior for Him

Thursday, March 18, 2010 ·

Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Colossians 4:5,6 NIV


Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-23 KJV


Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe. Until I come, give attention to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation and teaching.

1 Timothy 4:12,13 NASB 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute

Search This Blog

Santa Claus

Santa Claus

Sponsors

The Bible and the words of the Lord God

Who is Following?