People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support

Ask, Seek, Knock

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 ·

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

Matthew 7:7,8 NIV


And it shall come to pass,
that before they call,
I will answer;
and while they are yet speaking,
I will hear.

Isaiah 65:24 KJV


Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

John 14:13-15 NASB 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute

Search This Blog

Santa Claus

Santa Claus

Sponsors

The Bible and the words of the Lord God

Who is Following?