People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support

Looking Unto Jesus!

Sunday, October 24, 2010 ·

Looking for that blessed hope,
and the glorious appearing of
the great God and our
Saviour Jesus Christ;

Titus 2:13 KJV


Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

Ephesians 5:23 NIV


And say ye, Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to thy holy name, and glory in thy praise.

1 Chronicles 16:35 KJV


Do not forsake me, O LORD!
O my God, be not far from me!
Make haste to help me,
O Lord, my salvation!

Psalms 38:21,22 RSV


For I am the LORD your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I have given Egypt as your ransom,
Cush and Seba in your place.

Isaiah 43:3 NASB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute

Search This Blog

Santa Claus

Santa Claus

Sponsors

The Bible and the words of the Lord God

Who is Following?