I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."
John 9:4,5 NKJV
But we urge you, brothers, to do this more and more, and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may live properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one.
1 Thessalonians 4:11,12 ESV
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
Colossians 3:23,24 NIV
Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him who has need.
Ephesians 4:28 NKJV
Add
People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support
Working with Him
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contribute
Labels
- "verse for the day" (478)
- simply awsome (1)
Archives
About Me
Add
Search This Blog
Santa Claus
Sponsors
The Bible and the words of the Lord God



Post a Comment