Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."
"As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it. There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day."
John 12:44-48
__________________________
The purpose of Jesus' first mission on earth was not to judge people, but to show them the way to find salvation and eternal life. When he comes again, one of his main purposes will be to judge people for how they lived on earth. Christ's words that we would not accept and obey will condemn us. On the day of judgement, those who accepted Jesus and lived his way will be raised to eternal life (1 Corinthians 15:51-57), and those who reject Jesus and live any way they please will face eternal punishment (Revelation 20:11-15). Decide today which side you'll be on, for the consequences of your decision last forever.
Add
People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support
Who Believes In Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contribute
Labels
- "verse for the day" (478)
- simply awsome (1)
Archives
About Me
Add
Search This Blog
Santa Claus
Sponsors
The Bible and the words of the Lord God



Post a Comment