People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support

Have Faith

Monday, September 27, 2010 ·

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
"If you love me, you will obey what I command."
 
John 14:12-15

God is always faithful. He is willing to give you what you need and bless you richly besides. But this is no something-for-nothing offer. The Lord demand righteous living from His followers. Those who live according to God's will can trust him for anything they ask in His son's name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute

Search This Blog

Santa Claus

Santa Claus

Sponsors

The Bible and the words of the Lord God

Who is Following?