What a wonderful, wonderful God we serve...
Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.
Micah 7:18,19 KJV
Their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Hebrews 10:17 KJV
I will forgive their inquity and I will remember their sin no more.
Jeremiah 31:34 KJV
Add
People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support
Who is a God like unto Thee?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contribute
Labels
- "verse for the day" (478)
- simply awsome (1)
Archives
About Me
Add
Search This Blog
Santa Claus
Sponsors
The Bible and the words of the Lord God



Post a Comment