People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support

The Fear of the Lord is Good!

Sunday, July 25, 2010 ·

Taste and see... The Fear of the Lord is Good!

And your eyes shall see,
and ye shall say,
The LORD will be magnified
from the border of Israel.

A son honoureth his father,
and a servant his master:
if then I be a father,
where is mine honour?
and if I be a master,
where is my fear?
saith the LORD of hosts unto you

Malachi 1:5,6 KJV


But the mercy of the LORD
is from everlasting to everlasting
upon them that fear him,
and his righteousness
unto children's children;
To such as keep his covenant,
and to those that remember
his commandments to do them.

Psalm 103:17,18 KJV


This poor man called, and the LORD heard him;
he saved him out of all his troubles.
The angel of the LORD encamps
around those who fear him,
and he delivers them.

Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

Psalm 34:6-8 NIV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute

Search This Blog

Santa Claus

Santa Claus

Sponsors

The Bible and the words of the Lord God

Who is Following?