Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5,6 NKJV
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD:
and he delighteth in his way.
Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down:
for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
Psalm 37:23,24 KJV
Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You have taken hold of my right hand.
With Your counsel You will guide me,
And afterward receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but You?
And besides You, I desire nothing on earth.
Psalm 73:23-5 NASB
Add
People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support
A Faithful Guide
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contribute
Labels
- "verse for the day" (478)
- simply awsome (1)
Archives
About Me
Add
Search This Blog
Santa Claus
Sponsors
The Bible and the words of the Lord God



Post a Comment