People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support

Well Done!

Saturday, January 23, 2010 ·

"His master replied,

'Well done, good and faithful servant!
You have been faithful with a few things;
I will put you in charge of many things.
Come and share your master's happiness!'

Matthew 25:21 NIV

Well done! Pleasing the God who made us and loves us!


Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

2 Corinthians 5:9 KJV


Suffer hardship with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life, so that he may please the one who enlisted him as a soldier.

2 Timothy 2:3,4 NASB 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contribute

Search This Blog

Santa Claus

Santa Claus

Sponsors

The Bible and the words of the Lord God

Who is Following?