They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion;
they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD--
the grain, the new wine and the oil,
the young of the flocks and herds.
They will be like a well-watered garden,
and they will sorrow no more.
Then maidens will dance and be glad,
young men and old as well.
I will turn their mourning into gladness;
I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
I will satisfy the priests with abundance,
and my people will be filled with my bounty,"
declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 31:12-14 NIV
And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity,
and the water of affliction,
yet shall not thy teachers
be removed into a corner any more,
but thine eyes shall see thy teachers.
Isaiah 30:20 KJV
Even those I will bring to My holy mountain
And make them joyful in My house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
will be acceptable on My altar;
For My house will be called a
house of prayer for all the peoples.
Isaiah 56:7 NASB
Add
People have become internet savvy and do not have time to open up the Holy Book and read a passage out. So I thought that I would post out some little related Passages which would be easy to be viewed on PC as you start your work. looking for your support
My people will be filled with my bounty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contribute
Labels
- "verse for the day" (478)
- simply awsome (1)
Archives
About Me
Add
Search This Blog
Santa Claus
Sponsors
The Bible and the words of the Lord God



Post a Comment